Monday, February 13, 2012

Romance in New England

Hello, everyone!
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Hope you all have been doing well since I've
last posted... I've been- you guessed it- busy, busy, busy!

Hey, wait...
Do you smell that?

     ♥

♥ 

      ♥

Love is in the air!

And what better place to smell that 
air than in New England?

I now share with you two magical Valentine's Day
packages at two particularly beautiful inns:

1.
(Stonington, CT)

A one-night package including...
  • Any room of your choice
  • 5-course breakfast
  • Dining at Noah's or the Captain Daniel Packer Inn
  • Chocolate Fudge Cake for two
  • Gold Foil Goody Bag full of gourmet cocoa, locally made truffles, chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate-dipped madeleines.
Weekend rates are $269/couple per night
Weekday rates are $229/couple per night

2.
(Kennebunkport, ME)

Complimentary gifts to enhance your romantic getaway include...
  •     Bottle of Sparkling Wine
  •     Lindt Chocolate Truffles
  •     Dining Coupons
  •     Discount Spa Packages
  •     Full Breakfast each Morning
  •     Afternoon Beverages and Snacks
  •     ... And more!
Weekend rates start at $239/couple per night
Mid-week rates start at $199/couple per night
- - - - - - - - -
Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Maybe if I left right now, I could make it there from Ohio by tomorrow! : ). I would love to spend Valentine's day at either of these places!! Your blog is wonderful and I'm definitely a New England girl at heart ~ at least I do live in a cape cod style house! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inns! Hey, we have missed you around here. Don't be such a stranger!! Hugs and Hearts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a romantic weekend at the Captain Lord Mansion several years ago. I highly recommend the inn, superb food, wonderful accomodations and then there's Kennebunkport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inns! It's lovely to see a post from you Erin! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...how do you find these places...sounds like a yummy retreat:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stonington is near me, I should go there, that package looks wonderful!!! Who doesn't like a night away from home for an adventure!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! LM and I are going to York Beach, ME at the end of March for 4 days...found what looks like a great place. Stay tuned, I will give you a report on The Inn at Tanglewood Hall! Also we are having dinner at Clay Hill Farm. I've always wanted to go there.

    Hope you are doing well these days!
    Cape Cod has been beautiful this winter.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !
    toko baju muslim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails